Friday 5 October 2012

Chocallow

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I was given a one week assignment to create a portmanteau animation. Ichose to animate Chocolate and Marshmallows so I combined them and created Chocallow. This is one animation that I never thought I would do for an assignment at university. After the 2D cut out torment for the pre-school animation on toon boom. I designed these basic marshmallows and the chocolate tidal wave
on photoshop and then imported them in to toonboom using the traditional 2D.
Synopis the white marshmallow doesn't realise there is a tidal wave of chocolate coming straight for them and just watches the pink marshmallow and wonders why its running/ jumping. Until the white marshmallow looks to where the pink marshmallow has come from and sees the chocolate. But the marshmallows can't get away from the chocolate tidal wave. Forming Chocallow.

Chocallow now has sound

 

No comments:

Post a Comment